Tuesday, June 28, 2011

10 Months Old!

(One day, I am going to actually do his month post on time. And then he'll be a year old and I won't be doing them anymore, lol!)

Photobucket

Luke turned 10 months on the 12th.

At 10 months, Luke:
~Waves! (Sometimes I think it's the milk sign. He makes the milk sign/waves a lot while nursing.)
~DANCES ALL THE TIME
~Responds to "How big is Luke?"
~Got antibiotic-worthy sick for the first time (ear infection in both ears and a viral throat infection)
~Weighed 23 lbs., 9.5 oz. at his 10 month sick appointment
~Still only has his two bottom teeth, but seems to be working on others
~Likes to climb on Layla. We have worked to really restrict this.
~Enjoys Elmo's World on Sesame Street
~Loves my dad!
~Loves books.
~Eyes are STILL blue with brown streaks in the middle. I would love it to stay that way.

Photobucket

(Yes, he's holding onto a cable box. He loves electronics.)

Photobucket

(He was attacking me in this picture -- that's why he was so happy!)

No comments: