Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sunday Snapshot: Salzburg I

On our 2007 Europe trip, we began in Salzburg, Austria (after a bus ride from the Munich airport).

All of these pictures were taken within the same square. I so loved Salzburg, and I fully reserve the right to post gabillions more pictures from there. (On a side note, I am apparently hungry while I'm putting this together, because these pictures are all about food.)

Photobucket

I'm not going to lie. I want to be these people when I grow up.

Photobucket

That's a wheel of cheese. And I'm in heaven.

Photobucket

One of the things we ate. At this place, one of our friends tried to ask for a bottle of water in German, and he asked for a bottle of water without the water! It was hilarious and the shopkeeper was cracking up.

Photobucket

I love markets.

No comments: