Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Alas, no Tshirt this year.

So there was a rumor that I was going to be doing Swim to Summer because I will do just about anything for a free Tshirt.

Of course, the sign ups for Swim to Summer occurred mere days before my study was due for AEJMC. So I put off signing up.

Then I kept putting it off.

And that brings me here, weeks into Swim to Summer with no swimming accomplished.

I didn't even SIGN UP!

I officially stink.

And actually, I DO stink! Because I just finished doing a little jog around the block. A very SLOW jog, but a jog nonetheless. We'll see how long that lasts -- so far, it's been 2 days.

Even though I won't get a Tshirt for jogging around the block, I suppose it's ok. In fact, I have plenty of Tshirts. The one I'm wearing right now is from 1991 (I stole it from my mom). Hal would say that I have an overabundance of Tshirts and I need to get rid of a ton.

However, because of Hal, I have found two Tshirts that I must have. Perhaps I will buy myself one of these Tshirts if I meet some sort of goal.

Here they are: Tshirt 1 and Tshirt2!

And it's true that I'm a huge dork.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Stacie said...

Thanks! However, your link isn't working for me! :) Send it again so I can be sure to check out your blog!