Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Ha!

The funny and fantastic darlings over at Go Fug Yourself have been at it again.

This time, they have created the March Madness of bad celebrity fashion. They have matched up 65 celebrities and there will be a battle to the death on which celebrity celebrates all that is Fug. Right now, the play in game, between sisters Courtney and Ashley Peldon, is playing. The celeb who gets the most votes wins (right now, Courtney is winning by a landslide).

Seriously, people, this is ridiculously awesome. Check it out.

P.S. I finally figured out how to make something into a link. Apparently I was doing it backwards. I'm a moron.

1 comment:

debi9kids said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. :)
I'm glad to see I'm not only the only person obsessed with celebs, but also not the only one who took FOREVER to figure out how to do links. LOL