Monday, December 15, 2008

A Day in the Life (Saturday, December 6)

Photobucket

My sister and my cousin came down to IU for my sister's volleyball tournament. This was incredibly exciting.

Photobucket

Kayla and I get a little breakfast. Jennie had already gone to play her first game. (Kayla dyed my hair the night before!)

After breakfast, Kayla, Hal, and I got to watch a lot of this:
Photobucket

Photobucket
It's a little early for me still.

Photobucket
Jennie is gross. She and Kayla are roommates!

Photobucket
The three of us smile pretty for a picture.

Photobucket
After more of this, we require Jennie to come to lunch with us. We needed to get out of the gym!

Photobucket
Jennie and Kayla rejoice in finding IU's famous Sample Gates.

Photobucket
It took several tries to get this one.

Photobucket
Kayla tries to take a picture of Hal and I for our Christmas card. It is epic fail, everything in this picture is in focus BUT us.

Photobucket

This one could be cute -- but what's going on with my hair?!

Photobucket

Hal has fake smile.

Photobucket

Cute. And fuzzy.

Photobucket

Kayla is confused at the Noodle place.

Photobucket

Distrustful of the table number. (We're apparently 10 years old this weekend, by the way.)

Photobucket
Sisters!

Photobucket
Mac and Cheese

Photobucket
Then more, much more, of this.

Photobucket

For hours.

Photobucket

Until we finally get to go to dinner. First time for Jennie and Kayla to have Turkish food! They liked it.

Photobucket

And then a trip to the grocery store results in a Santa sighting.

After this, we all went to bed. :)

No comments: