Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Drive and tomorrow

My drive back to B-town included a fishtail while on Route 1, a two-lane road heading toward the expressway for my second expressway portion of the drive, and a bit of a slide while turning onto the entrance ramp of that expressway. Once off the expressway (where traffic was moving about 50 mph, down from its normal 70 speed limit), the snow was behind me and the rest of the ride was uneventful.

School starts back up tomorrow. I have three classes this semester and tomorrow I have my religion class I am taking. One of my concentrations in the PhD is health, and I'm partially interested in the religious aspects of health. This class is about illness and healing, along with religion, so I figure that it will be very interesting, at least, and very helpful in thinking about the health question from a different viewpoint. We will see.

Back to the thesis, which I'm currently revising.

No comments: